WHAT RASOOLULLAH (SALLAL LAAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM) SAID ABOUT HAZRAT IMAM HUSAIN (RADI ALLAHU ANHU) IN THE HADITH SHAREEF


According to Tirmizi Shareef, Hazrat Jabir (radi Allahu anhu) reported: I saw Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) in his Farewell Pilgrimage on the Day of Arafat while he was riding on the camel, Qaswa, to deliver the sermon. I heard him say, "O People! I have left among you something which if you adhere to, you will never be misguided - the Book of Allah and my progeny (the People of my House)".
It is also reported in Tirmizi Shareef: Hazrat Zain bin Arqam (radi Allahu anhu) reported that Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said to Hazrat Ali, Bibi Fathima, Hazrat Hasan and Hazrat Husain (radi Allahu anhuma), "I am at war with those who fight with them, at peace with those who remain in peace with them".
In another Hadith from Tirmizi Shareef: Hazrat Ya'la bin Murrah (radi Allahu anhu) reported that Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Husain is from me and I am from Husain. Allah loves him who loves Husain. Husain is a descendant out of my descendants".
It is stated in Sunan Imam Ahmad: Hazrat Abu Zarr (radi Allahu anhu) reported while holding the door of the Kaaba, "I heard Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) say, 'The parable of the People of my House among you is the parable of the Ark of Noah. Those who got on it were safe, and whoso remained behind were destroyed".
It is stated in Sunan Baihaqi: Hazrat Ummul Fazl (radi Allahu anha), daughter of Harith, reported: I went to Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and said, "O Rasoolullah! I have seen a horrible dream tonight". He asked, "And what is it?" She said, "I saw a piece of your flesh had been cut off and placed in my lap". Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "You had seen good. If Allah Wills, Fathima will give birth to a son who you will nurse".
Then, Hazrat Fathima (radi Allahu anha) gave birth to Hazrat Husain and he was under my nurse just as Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) had said. One day, I went to the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and placed the child on his lap. Thereafter, his look was fixed towards me and both his eyes were shedding tears. I said, "O Prophet of Allah! By my father and mother! What is the matter with you?" He said, "Jibrael came and informed me that my followers will soon kill this grandson of mine". I asked, "Him?" He said, "Yes, He brought some earth to me out of his red earth". (i.e. from the sands of Karbala)

Popular posts from this blog

DUA-E-ASHURA

IMAM AHMED RAZA AS THE MUJADDID OF THE 14TH CENTURY