Sunni Dawate Islami
Public Relation Office
Under the spiritual Guidence of:
Hazrat Allama Maulana Hafiz v Qari Maulana Mohammed Shakir ali noorie
( AMIRE SUNNI DAWATE ISLAMI )
Center:- SDI-MARKAZ Ismail Habib Masjid 126-Kambekar Street MUMBAI-3 MS INDIA
More Info plz call Brother Javed : (022)23451292 / 23434366/
Web:- www.sunnidawateislami.net / www.prosdi.blogspot.in
1) HaDrat Mawlana MuHammad AHmad Mukaddam al-Qadiri RaDawi MA. [Rector - International Peace University, Cape-Town (IPSA)]
2) HaDrat Mawlana 'Abdul-Hamid Palmer al-Qadiri Noori [Chairman – Sunni 'Ulama Counsel, Durban ]
3) Khadim al-'Ilm al-Sharif Shaykh Abu-MuHammad 'Abdul-Hadi al-Qadiri RaDawi [Founder & President - Imam AHmad Raza Academy, S. Africa & Director – Barkaatur-Raza Publication, S.Africa ]
HIS JOURNEY TO THE HARAMAYN AL-SHAREEFAYN
The Ghawth performed his first Hajj in 1323/1905 at the age of 13 years with his illustrious father, A'la-HaDrat Imam AHmad RiDa al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho. His second trip was in 1364/1945 and the third trip was in 1391/1971. The third trip was a very historic one where all Hujjaj were required to travel with a passport and a valid Hajj Visa. Both these documents had to have the photograph of the traveller. But the Ghawth Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho, from a very young age never took out a photograph because the sacred Shari'ah forbade the taking of photograps . He always strictly followed the Laws of the Shari'ah in all aspects of his life. Since he had made his Niyyah for Hajj and Ziyarah, hence nothing could now stop him to undertake this sacred journey. It was his Charismatic Exploit that the Indian Government and the Saudi Consulate exempted him from the use of a photograph on his passport which was indeed the first time for something like this to happen. Why not, no Law is superior to the Divine law of Almighty Allah Azzawajal and one who adheres to the Divine Law is always Divinely Protected by the Sublime Lord Azzawajal. This was a unique occasion when the world witnessed the Divine Control of Allah Azzawajal and the authority of His Azzawajal Awliya.
In this trip, the Ghawth Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho was accompanied by his wife, his niece, his grandson, the very old servant-lady (Khadima) of his father, A'la-HaDrat Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho and my humble self. This journey was undertaken by ship. The Murshid was welcomed at Jeddah docks by Qutb al-Madina Shaykh Dia al-Din AHmad Siddiqi al-Qadiri Madani Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho, HaDrat Mawlana Shaykh FaDlur-RaHman Madani Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho, the Indian Ambassador and hundreds of Mureeds and followers.
HIS MARRIAGE AND CHILDREN
Ghawth al-Waqt, Murshid al-Kamil Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho was married to his cousin and only child of HaDrat Mawlana MuHammad RiDa al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho on 11th May 1911. Mawlana MuHammad RiDa al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho was the youngest brother of A'la-HaDrat Imam RiDa Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho and received all his education from his big brother. He was a master of 'Ilm al-Fara'iD (Faculty of Distribution of Inheritance) and all questions (Fatawa) pertaining to this subject that came to A'la-HaDrat Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho was referred to him to be answered. HaDrat Mufti A'zam Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho had six daughters and one son, Anwar RiDa, who passed away at a tender age of 18 months. His progeny survives through his daughters.
HIS WISAL SHAREEF
Ghawth al-Waqt, Mufti al-A'zam Qutb al-'Alam Imam Mustafa RiDa Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho peacefully departed from this mundane world at the age of 92 on Wednesday night – 1:40 am, 14th MuHarram al-Haram 1402 / 11th November 1981. He was put to rest on the right side next to his illustrious father, Qutb al-Irshad Imam al-Akbar Ala-HaDrat Imam AHmad RiDa al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho. Although the illustrious Ghawth has physically departed from this material world, but the spiritual beams of his guidance and blessings still manifests as a radiant beacon for Mureeds of the sanctified Qadiriyyah Barkatiyyah RaDawiyyah Spiritual Order.
May ALLAH Azzawajal The Real Absolute, instil in our hearts the love and honour for all the Awliya-ALLAH and give us courage to follow the principles of mystical ethics taught by the Righteous 'Ulama and Masha'ikh and as laid down in their books.
A SHORT LIST OF SOME OF THE FAMOUS KHULAFA
The following names of 'Ulama and Masha’ikh is indeed a very brief list of the many Khulafa of the Grand Soofi Master and Ghawth Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho.
Haramayn al-Sharifan and the Arab World:Haramayn al-Sharifan and the Arab World:
1) Qutbul-Waqt Sayyid Amin Qutbi Makki Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
2) Shaykh Sayyid 'Abbas 'Alawi al-Hasani Maliki Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
3) Uslaz al-'Ulama Shaykh Noor MuHammad Sayf Makki Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
4) The Hadith Master Sayyid MuHammad 'Alawi al-Maliki Hasani Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
5) HaDrat Mawlana Shaykh FaDlur-RaHman al-Qadiri Madani Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
6) Shaykh Sayyid Mu'ad FatHullah Khalifa al-Husaini Shami
1) MuHaddith-e-Pakistan HaDrat Mawlana Sardar AHmad Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
2) The Grand Mufassir HaDrat Mawlana Ibrahim Raza Jilani al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
3) The Ghazali of his time 'Allama Sayyid AHmad Sa'id Kazimi Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
4) HaDrat Sayyid AHmad 'Ali Ajmeri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
5) Mujahid-e-Millat Abdal al-Waqt HaDrat Sha Habibur-RaHman 'Alawi al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
6) The Lion of the Ahle-Sunnah Mawlana Hashmat 'Ali Khan al-Qadiri RaDawi Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
7) 'Allama QaDi Sayyid Shamsud-Din Ja'fari al-Husaini Jawanpoori Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho (author of Qanoon-e-Shari'at)
8) The MuHaddith, HaDrat Haji Mubinud-Din Amrohi Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
9) Shaykh al-Hadith 'Allama 'Abdul-Mustafa Azhari al-Qadiri Amjadi Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
10) Khalil al-Millat Mufti MuHammad Khalil Khan Barkati Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho (author of Hamara Islam and Sunni Bahishti Zewar)
11) Prof. Dr. Sayyid MuHammad Amin Mia al-Husaini Barkati Phd. (Prof. Aligarh Muslim University, Faculty of Urdu and Sajjada Nasheen Khanqah Barkatiyya, Marehra Sharif.)
12) The Robust Orator and Statesman, Hadrat Mawlana RayHan Raza Khan al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
13) Taj ash-Shari'ah HaDrat Mufti MuHammad Akhtar Raza Khan Azhari al-Qadiri
14) HaDrat Soofi MuHammad Iqbal RaDawi Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho (compiler of the famous Shame Shabistan-e-Raza)
15) The Hadith Master, HaDrat Mufti Shariful-Haqq Amjadi Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
16) BaHrul-'Uloom Mufti 'Abdul-Manan al-Qadiri RaDawi
17) The Master Orator, Mawlana Mushtaq AHmad Nizami al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
18) Ustaz al-'Ulama Mawlana MuHammad Jhangir FateHpuri al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
19) BaHral-'Uloom Mufti Sayyid AfDal-Husain al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
20) Mujahid-e-Ahle Sunnat Sayyid Sha Turabul-Haqq Jilani al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
21) The International Ambassador of Imam AHmad RiDa, Mawlana Sha MuHammad Ibrahim Khushtar Siddiqi al-Qadiri RaDawi Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
22) Shaykh al-Hadith Mawlana 'Abdul-Qayyoom Hazarwi al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
23) The Sufi Master and MuHaddith, HaDrat Mawlana Qari MasleHud-Din Siddiqi al-Qadiri Amjadi Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
24) Prof. Dr. Sayyid Sha Mufti Ghulam Sarwar al-Husaini al-Qadiri RaDawi (Phd. Arabic Grammer)
25) The Hadith Master Mawlana Diya al-Mustafa Qadiri Amjadi
26) HaDrat QaDi 'Abdur-RaHim Bastawi al-Qadiri
27) The MuHaddith and authority on Qasidah al-Burdah, HaDrat Mawlana Mufti MuHammad Husain MuHaddith Sakkar Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
URS Grand Mufti of India
Imam Mustafa Rida Noori al-Qadiri Alaihir rahmah
HIS BISMILLAH KHWANI
At the age of 4 years, 4 months and 4 days the traditional Soofi Bismillah Khani was personally performed by Ala-HaDrat Imam AHmad RiDa Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho. He was then given in the care of his elder brother, Hujjatul-Islam Mawlana Hamid RiDa Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho, to teach him the Nazara of the Holy Qur'an. This astonishing child shocked his brother by completing Nazara of the recitation of the entire Qur'an in just 3 years!
HIS EDUCATIONAL CAREER
After the completion of the recitation of the Holy Qur'an, Ala-HaDrat Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho then handed him over to the able teachers of teachers [Ustaz al-'Ulama], HaDrat Mawlana RaHam Ilahi Manglori al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho to study the elementary books of the 'Alim course. After teaching him for a few months, he said to Imam AHmad RiDa Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho: "I am indeed honoured to teach this future giant of Islam. Your son is a Wali and it is not possible for me to perfect him. It is only your personality that can fulfil this difficult task. However, I will do my utmost best to teach him as much as I can which for me is not an easy task. I am dumb-founded at his memory and intellect."
Ghawth al-Waqt, Mufti al-A'zam Qutb al-'Alam, Imam Mustafa RiDa al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho completed his external studies under 5 Masters. They were as follows:
1) His Father, Imam al-Akbar Ala-HaDrat Imam AHmad RiDa Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
2) His elder brother, Hujjatul-Islam Mawlana Hamid RiDa al-Qadiri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
3) The Teacher of Teachers, HaDrat Mawlana RaHam Ilahi Mang'lori Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
4) Shaykh al-'Ulama 'Allama Sayyid Bashir AHmad 'Aligari Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
5) Shams al-'Ulama HaDrat Mawlana Zuhoor al-Hasan Farooqi Rampuri Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho
HIS ACADEMIC CONTRIBUTION
Ghawth al-Waqt Mufti al-A'zam Qutbul-'Alam Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho was a prolific writer and wrote numerous books on different subjects of Din. Unfortunately, many were never published and of those that were published, many are out of print. There is some resurgence amongst the present day scholars to locate the Murshid's books to be printed. Below, is a list of some of his books:
Ghawth al-Waqt Mufti A'zam Qutbe-'Alam 'Arife-Billah Aalur-RaHman MuHiyy al-Din Jilani Imam Mustafa RiDa al-Qadiri Barakati Noori Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho was born on 22 Zil-Hajj 1310 in Bareilly Sharif, U.P., India. He was the youngest son of Qutbul-Irshad Imam al-Akbar A'la-HaDrat Imam AHmad RiDa al-Qadiri Barkati Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho the Mujdaddid of the 14th Century.
His ancestor, Shuja'at Jung MuHammad Sa'idullah Khan, accompanied Sultan Nadir Sha Abdali in 1739 AD on his first political expedition to Hindustan. Nadir Sha returned to Afghanistan but Shuja'at Jung MuHammad Sa'idullah Khan Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho decided to settle in Hindustan. In later years (between 1739 and 1748 AD), Sultan MuHammad Sha (d. 1748 AD), King of Delhi officially appointed him to the rank of Shash-Hazaari. This was indeed a very elite post in the Moghal Empire which was only entrusted to one of Royal Descent. The Moghal King also gave him The Glass Palace of Lahore and some districts in Rampur as his Jageer .
Later, by Divine Command, General MuHammad Sa'idullah Khan Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho settled in Bareilly which was then known as the capital of the famous Rohelkand District of the empire.
The following ancestral tree of HaDrat Mufti A'zam Imam Mustafa RiDa Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho was carefully constructed from the authentic Books of Genealogy and meticulously scrutinized with references to other books in this field. The ancestors were compared with dates and periods found in books written by Historians who were masters in this field. The following points were noted before compiling the Ancestral Tree:
- Preference was given to books compiled by Historians of Afghan descent/origin as they knew their descendants better than others.
- Furthermore, amongst the Afghani Historians, preference was given to Historians that belonged to the Bar'hech Tribe as the Ghawth al- Waqt Imam Mustafa RiDa Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho belonged to the Bar'hech Tribe.
- There is not much dispute in the Chain of the Ancestral Tree from Sayyiduna Nabi Adam Alaihis Salam to Sayyiduna Nabi IsHaq Alaihis Salam.
- The chain of the Family Tree from Sayyiduna Nabi IsHaq Alaihis Salam to HaDrat Malik Taloot Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho was extracted according to the citation found in the books of authors who belonged to the Bar'hech Tribe. This was so because people of a Tribe will have more genuine information of their ancestors in relation to others of different tribes.
- There is a consensus in Books of Ancestral Trees from HaDrat Malik Taloot Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho up to Sayyiduna Qais Malik 'Abdur-Rashid Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho and so is the case from Sayyiduna 'Abdur-Rashid to Bar'hech.
- From Bar'hech till HaDrat Shuja'at Jang MuHammad Sa'eedullah Khan the genealogy was extracted from Khulasatul-Ansab, Akhbar al-Sanadid and Bustan-e-Hikmat, whose authors are not only Afghanis, but belonged to the Bar'hech Tribe.
This is how cautiously this Family Tree from Sayyiduna Nabi Adam Alaihis Salam till Ghawth al-Waqt, HaDrat Mufti A'zam Qutbe-'Alam's Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho was constructed. The Ancestral Tree is as follows: